764 Tower Drive
Horizon Construction and Exploration LLC has been removing
underground storage tanks (UST's) for over 12 years for homeowners, businesses and industry. We remove tanks from steel to fiberglass and up to 25,000 gallons. We specialize in taking pride in our cleanliness, material handling and of course your property when the excavation process begins. Give us a call or fill out our online Services Request Form and we would be glad to set up an appointment to visit your next project.
Reasons for Removing your Tank
• Buying or selling your home / business.
• Recent or past conversion to natural gas.
• Unsightly or in the way of new construction.
• To avoid future problems.
• All of our staff is 40 hour hazardous materials certified.
• Each staff member is 8 hour annually refreshed certified.
• Tank remover is a registered remover cleaner with State of Wisconsin.
• Tank remover is also a registered site assessor for accurate site sampling with the State of Wisconsin.